THE PURPOSE BEHIND YOU🌚
We’re not here for what the world needs, we’re here for what makes us come alive. I believe that the two greatest days of your life are the day you were born and the day you’ll find out what your purpose is.
I’m glad I found out mine😀.
So, what inspires you? What do you live for? What influences your daily life? What makes you, you?
Everyday, ordinary people have to act in extraordinary ways so as to make the world better. This is why we have goals and that’s how ambitious people live. Their minds never rest.
We all have goals but we still have that second best thing, “passion” It doesn’t have to be an impetous passion. They’re simple acts that make us smile when performing them. It doesn’t have to be a dream or a hobby. You might not even see it but you can rough it out . It is closely associated with drive, enthusiasm, limitless energy and push.
No one can describe passion better than a geek or a nerd. Being passionate is being invested.
Following your passion is pretty bad advice. The thing is knowing your purpose. Think of it. Give it time. Reflect on the things that have been part of your escence, your being, your truth since you were a kid. Be true to yourself. Rediscover and recess.
Think of what you’d do if you had a billion dollars and didn’t have to work or rather what you’d still do if you had nothing and had to live. With this, you’d take your purpose everywhere you go.
Don’t stress too much. don’t get overscheduled. Just review what gave you life and what drained life each day.
For a purposeful life, you either have to change habits or make them. So here’s the thing ;
- #Habit 1-Live in the present moment. I realized that every time I think I’m either regretting or worrying about the future. Then I learnt that I can’t change the past or even control something that hasn’t even taken place. So I chose to live life. Living the moment and enjoying all what life has to offer.
- Habit 2 Focusing on one thing. Whether a multitasking guru or a focused person in life you have to focus. I’d choose finding a sense of joy in what you do rather than doing a far more exceptional job. Nothing gets done to satisfaction so find what you can do best.
- Habit 3 Making instant changes I’ve been a victim of delaying my participation in intentions I’ve set. I can’t even recall the number of times I’ve come up with different kind of regimes😂😂. No wonder I’m still the same😂😂 . Delaying your participation means you’re delaying on your purpose. If something is important enough, why would you wait for it to happen?
- Habit 4 Be of service to others. This has actually been the greatest task in life. Accepting that it’s not all about me. Being contented when giving than when I’m receiving. This will make you run out of your material transactions but remember nothing lasts forever. It has created lightness and a sense of loving and actually gave me more reasons to why I exist. So go out there and do something to someone…It’s not all about you.
- Habit 5 practice From your walking style to the subjects you enjoy it has always been about practice. It is actually breathing life into something. Do that which you don’t know. It is practice after all that makes purpose.